It’s that time of year, so many leaves to rake up and get rid of.
What do you do with them? Who will take them?
What do you need to do?
* Put all the leaves in black garbage bags and place them next to your cart on your regular collection day.
* Each bag must be less than 55 lbs.
* Place your tied bags next to your garbage can and please do not block access to your containers or access to the sidewalk.
* There is no limit on the amount of bags. Just make sure they’re NOT heavier than the 55 lb. limit.
* Call (509) 582-5121 or toll-free 1-877-466-4668 for more information.
There is NO extra charge for this service.
8 Businesses Perfect to Replace Kennewick’s Former 7-Eleven
Are these businesses appropriate for the former 7-Eleven on Clearwater Avenue that was once proclaimed the Slurpee King of the World? You’ll have to leave us your thoughts.